Saturday, April 3, 2010

Newbbie To The Blog World

Okay, I love everyones blogs and I get so much useful info I decided I am going to contribute my crafting skills and ideas too!
Okay, I am going to find a book on creating Blogs!!! I know the info is here on the internet, by dang I can't seem to read them without my mind drifting and then somehow I am printing off yet another FREE pattern!!! What should a crafter junkie do but get a book with no outlets other than the book it's self. Okay I shall return. Hopefuly! LOL!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Hancock said...

I've just started also- so we figure it out together!!.. I want to know how you got the monkeys????
I've figured out how to add blocks, change colors, add pics, and add links.... maybe the library might have a book?? ya know "blogging for dummies"??? lol
they must think everyone is a "dummie"

Em said...

Thanks so much for your comment!! You can click on the upper left hand corner and it will take you to a web site where you can copy and paste the background many to choose from!!! That would be great to learn together. And yes they make a "blogging for dummies"!! LOL

Creations By Lyndsay said...

I'm pretty new, too! I can't wait to see what kinds of things you create!